- Do you have a passion for improving the skills and knowledge of nurses working in primary care?
- Do you have proficient to expert respiratory knowledge?
- Can you work 24 hour a week (0.6 FTE) with the ability to be flexible?
Comprehensive Care is a progressive Primary Health Organisation that delivers a range of services and support to General Practice. We are seeking a registered nurse with respiratory knowledge and experience to assist in the delivery of our respiratory programmes.
In this role you will provide direct and indirect clinical support, teaching, coaching and mentorship for all nurses and GPs undertaking Comprehensive Care respiratory training.
Respiratory diseases are not new. Yet despite modern treatments and better understandings of the problem, the prevalence of respiratory diseases has greatly increased to the point that they are now the third most common cause of death in New Zealand. In this role you will have the potential to greatly improve the health and wellbeing of thousands of New Zealanders.
Applicants must have
- A current practicing certificate
- NZ residency or valid NZ work permit
- Current full driver license
- Ability to work both independently and within a team with good communication skills
- Knowledge of the primary healthcare environment
- Proficiency to expert respiratory knowledge and experience
Comprehensive Care is a non-smoking workplace.
Job description is available and queries can be directed to Respiratory@comprehensivecare.co.nz.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.