Comprehensive Care supports the Choose Wisely project.
“Unnecessary tests and treatments do not add value to you or your whanau.”
Follow the link for useful resources and information:
- 4 questions for patients to ask
- a plan for communicating with your health professional – before, during, and after your appointment
- details about common tests, treatments and procedures you may think you need
- health checks – when you need them – and when you don’t
- pre-surgery tests
- specific health matters from Allergic reactions to Vitamin D tests and deficiency
All available from the patients & consumers link.
Date posted: 12 June, 2018