About the role
We are currently looking for two Intermediate to Senior Ruby on Rails developer for the project. We have been developing a Decision Support Software Application for General Practice and have identified further requirements through Beta Testing. A list of requirements have been compiled, therefore you will be required to estimate time and effort to complete all tasks. You will then be responsible for writing, testing and debugging software code. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must as rapid and accurate development are key.
- Competent in Rails on both Windows(IIS) & Linux(Apache, or similar)
- HTML5, CSS and AJAX(jQuery)
- Experience building scalable web apps & performance optimisation
- Comfortable with Watir, Selenium and GIT
- SQL or equivalent development experience (MSSQL/Postgre/MySQL)
- 2+ years Professional-level experience in Rails
- University degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent hacking experience
- SASS/LESS, D3.js, Backbone JS, Node.js, Meteor, & Bootstrap
- RSpec, Cucumber, Capybara, Sinatra, etc.
TARGETED START DATE: Immediate
- Profile URLs of your LinkedIn, Github, StackOverflow (if any)
- Answer to The Joel Test – a 12-question measure of the quality of a software team.