About the role
We are looking for a person with passion and experience in Healthcare and Learning & Development (L&D). You may come from a clinical background or have deep L&D experience gained in the health sector.
We have big plans for developing and supporting our clinical and non-clinical people and you will play a critical hands on role in helping us achieve these plans by providing end to end solutions.
In the role you will create and leverage networks regionally and nationally as an advocate for our Clinical workforce in professional forums and governance groups.
In order to be successful in this position, you will have experience in end to end L&D projects, including blended learning solutions, learning pathways and LMS solutions. You’ll also have experience in rolling out capability frameworks and know what works and what doesn’t.
Skills and experience
You will have:
- Exceptional communication, creative thinking and influencing skills
- Experience in identifying key learning priorities, leveraging stakeholders for their expert knowledge and creating practical experiential learning solutions that can be implemented in practices as well as in an office environment
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge in LMS systems
- Ability to understand and support professional development needs of our workforce
- Proven ability to deliver solutions that create value for our people
This unique opportunity will find you working in a great team environment where no two days are the same and the opportunity to work with people who are passionate about making a difference for our community. We’ll be reviewing applications as we receive them, so if this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today!
Date posted: 21 September, 2020