Pay range: $40-$50 per hour (depending on experience)
We are a cornerstone accredited, vibrant and boutique GP practice based on Auckland’s North Shore. Our practice has 3 part time GPs, a nurse and admin team who are friendly and supportive. We believe in having our staff feel valued as to us this is essential to having a successful practice.
We are recruiting a part time registered practice nurse.
We are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. We are not open on the weekends or public holidays.
It is essential that you have a current Nursing Council of NZ Annual Practicing Certificate.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Work experience as a Practice Nurse in General Practice in NZ
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Medtech32
- Immunisation Certificate (Independent Vaccinator)
- Cervical Smear Taker Certificate
- Enthusiasm towards developing long term therapeutic and professional relationships with our patients and their families
- Good problem solving skills
- Eagerness to learn as well as to teach others
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexibility to work productively as part of a team as well as autonomously
We are located in central Birkenhead. Commuting via bus is an easy and convenient option as there are multiple bus stops in the vicinity. We are also surrounded by cafes with plenty of opportunity for a great coffee and lunch.
You will be meeting and providing your service to people from all age groups, different backgrounds, cultures, industries and ethnic groups. We take pride in providing multigenerational continuity of care.
Applicants for this position must have full working rights in New Zealand, speaking fluent English.
If this sounds like an exciting career opportunity to you, please apply with your CV and a cover letter to let us know why you will be a great fit for this job.
Contact Milan Panic
09 480 7204
Date posted: 17 August, 2021