The Health Quality & Safety Commission are leading a campaign (“Kia kōrero Let’s talk advance care planning“) to encourage the process of thinking about, talking about and planning for future health care and end-of-life care.
This process isn’t always easy, but there is lots of support and there are lots of resources available.
- The Advance Care plan and guide is available in electronic and print versions
- Have a look at the 5-step guide
- Read or watch stories from people who have shared their experience – you are welcome to share your own story
- Have a look at the Questions & Answers section
- Listen to a 13-minute interview with Ria Earp from HSQC on National Radio
Date posted: 5 March, 2019