Comprehensive Care is a Primary Health Organisation (PHO) with a network of over 50 medical/health centres in the north and west of Auckland from Devonport, across to Titirangi, and up to Wellsford.
By enrolling with Comprehensive Care you receive a number of benefits, including high quality doctor and nurse consultations, cheaper visits and reduced prescription costs. Enrolment is easy, costs nothing and benefits you, your family, whānau and your community. We will work with you, your family and whānau to help keep you all healthy.
As well as low cost visits and prescriptions you will:
- Have access to free interpretation services if you need them
- Receive reminders to help you take part in health promotion and disease prevention programmes, such as cervical and breast screening, healthy heart checks and immunisation reminders for your children
- Achieve a healthy lifestyle by working with your practice team to help manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma and other lung conditions, and high blood pressure problems, as well as getting access to support to quit smoking
We have a range of other services that can be accessed as appropriate, such as:
- Mental health services including online, one-to-one and group sessions
- Community palliative care for patients with a terminal illness
- Community diabetes care, advice and management for you and your whānau
Comprehensive Care strives to ensure our network of practices are run efficiently and effectively, delivering you the best standard of care through high quality clinical and business support teams. We provide regular support, resources, education and training for our general practice staff to maintain and develop their clinical and business skills. In addition to supporting our practices, we also work with schools, community groups and non-government organisations to promote a variety of health related messaging and activities in our community.
We regularly publish health related information on the News page of our website, and on Facebook and Twitter. Follow us to ensure you are kept up to date. You can read more about the Comprehensive Care network and our activities in our Annual Reports.
Welcome to the Comprehensive Care community!